I had a good trip. Yeah well, shopping trips are always good aren't they. Especially when you come home with loads of stuff in full bags. Haha!
I went to Bandung via Jakarta. It was a 5D/4N trip. For the first time, I went somewhere without Hubby. Bole tak touchdown kat Jakarta je aku dah nangis. Over sangat kan? Hahaha!
******
That was as far as I got to typing down a post last week. Been extremely busy. And suffice to say, even right now I can't find time to write more! Hence, only 2 posts so far this month. Tsk. Baik tak payah ada blog camni.
I will try to write later.. AFTER I finish clearing my in tray and updating my working folders. *sigh*
[note : the original date for this posting was 15 May 2008]
I went to Bandung via Jakarta. It was a 5D/4N trip. For the first time, I went somewhere without Hubby. Bole tak touchdown kat Jakarta je aku dah nangis. Over sangat kan? Hahaha!
******
That was as far as I got to typing down a post last week. Been extremely busy. And suffice to say, even right now I can't find time to write more! Hence, only 2 posts so far this month. Tsk. Baik tak payah ada blog camni.
I will try to write later.. AFTER I finish clearing my in tray and updating my working folders. *sigh*
[note : the original date for this posting was 15 May 2008]








6 comments:
ko jadi mcm aku la.... cuti pon bukan ader org nk cover kerja.... benda urgent pon tak reti2 nk cover, bodo nyer colleague....
p.s. aper best kat bandung kalau nk shopping? kain batik jawa???? [but kalau ader batik jawa lebih2, bak mai satu.... nk jugak rasanyer... ;-) ]
hah.. jgn harap la. aku telah mendapat strict instruction dari herman to not buy barang2 for orang.. tapi beli utk dia n the kids je. hahaha!
nanti aku citer pasal bandung eh.. should be in the next post.
poyo gile ah kau. hehe
glad u like bandung.
can't wait to be there next month
yes, i know. i did say the same thing to myself. haha!
u still going? with the cast and all??
loh bile masa ko pi bandung?
ni la aku baru perasan.. beshnye.. jeles...
kalau nak melawat kat bukittinggi - Sumatera Barat - indonesia, sila hubungi :
PT. MUHIBBAH MULIA WISATA Tour and Travel
Jl. Urip Sumoharjo No.3 Bukittinggi - Sumatera Barat
Telp./ Fax : + 62 752 32999
SMS: +62 81363408670
email / YM : muhibbahbkt@yahoo.com
Kat Bukittinggi : boleh melawat kat : Lubang Jepun, Sianok Canyon, Jam Gadang, Pasar Atas, Pasar Aur Kuning ( Pusat Borong telekung,songkok,tudung dengan harga murah )
Post a Comment