Well, anyway.. she's gonna be 3 and half years old soon. And she's tall. (almost reaching the 1m mark already) And she sometimes doesn't know whether she still wants to act like a baby or be a big kakak. But if I ever call her my baby she'd tell me, "Aliah not a baby Mommy, Aliah Kakak". *sigh* my baby girl has grown up.
Let's see.. to date her AaBaTa is perfect. She knows all the huruf individually. She can count and recognize up till 19. But her ABCs still lacking, though I am not too worried about that. I think once she goes to school it will be a matter of time before she knows it.
Talking about which, she wants to go to school. Something which I am not too keen of yet. Nanti jadi like me, I went to school at the age of 4. By the time masuk Darjah 1, I was bored to death pasal not learning anything new. So maybe we'll send her to playschool. But I want to find one that doesn't stress on homework and such. I want her to play. And interact. And get to know people. Most kindy stress so much on repetition of work at one go and all that which I think is so not the right way to teach kids. So yeah, till now I have yet to find one which fits my needs. Not that I have been looking seriously either la.
She is the epitome of a kakak, she knows what is dangerous for Baby J. Jannah being the ever adventurous girl will always be trying to climb here and panjat there. So, Aliah forever will be on alert. Especially when Jannah climbs the slide. Immediately Aliah will go over and make sure Jannah doesn't fall. Or if she's preoccupied she will jerit for Anik / Mommy / Papa and make sure someone comes to Jannah's rescue. The other day, Jannah fell and bumped her head on the dollhouse. Upon knowing about it, Aliah immediately when over to the dollhouse and kicked it a couple of times. Haha!
With her, you can't use the normal reprimand tactics. You can only talk to her, itu pon not immediately when she has done something wrong. And not in front of others either. If not, bersedialah to see teary eyes. But the thing is, she knows immediately when she has done something wrong so normally we don't have to be angry with her coz' she will apologise immediately.
Oh, her English command is superb! The other day, she told me "Mommy, I am really upset with you". I think that was because I was purposely trying to rile her up. And recently she said "Mommy, why are you crossing me?" That was for when she said something else and I purposely interpret it as something else. Oh sungguh proper English dia. Even I don't use words like that.
I am really proud of her. And I am confident that she can be and will be the role model to her sibling(s). So yeah, I think that covers about all her latest updates.








6 comments:
bijak sungguh.... tp, apasal kalau aku cuba nk borak2 dgn dier, dier senyap jer????
p.s. siblings???? bagus2.... tambah jgn tak tambah....
ko kena bagi dia warm up dulu. she's not shy but is wary. hehehe..
ada kurungan (s) tu, kot ada. takat ni blom lagi.
budak kenit yg lagi satu tu dah besar2 lum? (dida tu la)
nope, still small as ever.
nanti aku amek satu gambar dia ngan jannah and you can see that jannah is sebesar dia now.
hehehe..
hmm tingin plak nak amik gambar afifah sebelah2 ngan ur lil girls ni... rambut sumer sepesen hehehe
ye laaa.. bila nya bole jumpa ni??? asek termiss jek!
Post a Comment