Friday, July 25, 2008

And here it is..


We finally got her. (I don't know why, but I think of it as a "her" - probably because she looks regal kot) And so far we are loving it! I AM loving it! The kids love it too. Jannah's a bit overwhelmed by the bigness of it, but she seems to have adapted. What I love most apart from the fact that it uses NGV, is how big ass it is! I can walk dari depan sampai belakang with ease! All the space, all the comfort. ~nice~ The NGV, max skali isi is around RM10, and it goes for about 140km. Sangat best! Can't wait for the NGV pump at the Pet.ro.nas depan rumah to open.

4 comments:

Uda said...

biler nk bg aku test drive????

p.s. ko tue, jgn dok nk bwk kete mcm F1 driver lagi dh yer....

Shaz Gadafi said...

bestnya nana...jeles la nih...

Nana said...

uda - whenever you come over, bole je test drive. can't help it lah, i'm too used to driving fast. tapi now, only if the kids are not on board. ok la tu kan?

shaz - tak yah jeles, jom kita ramai2 beli jom. :D

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

What I love most apart from the fact that it uses NGV, is how big ass it is! I can walk dari depan sampai belakang with ease! All the space, all the comfort --> and all the heigths ek! kwang kwang kwang...

bila la aku nye nak dapat ni??