Jannah is at that phase.
Clingy.
Mommy only.
Don't want anyone else if Bibik not around.
And due to that, I have a bad back now.
Aliah had this phase too. But at that time, it was Papa only so I was spared from the ordeal. I guess it's payback time now eh.
She would literally cry buckets and insist on being carried - all the time, if we are anywhere else but home. As soon as she gets into the car, she's back to being the angel everyone knows and loves. *sigh*
I hope she gets over this soon. If not Raya would be one hell of a time for us this year.
Clingy.
Mommy only.
Don't want anyone else if Bibik not around.
And due to that, I have a bad back now.
Aliah had this phase too. But at that time, it was Papa only so I was spared from the ordeal. I guess it's payback time now eh.
She would literally cry buckets and insist on being carried - all the time, if we are anywhere else but home. As soon as she gets into the car, she's back to being the angel everyone knows and loves. *sigh*
I hope she gets over this soon. If not Raya would be one hell of a time for us this year.








6 comments:
Nana, anak yee pun tgh kat phase ni.
Pantang hilang yee dr mata dia, sure menagis bagai nak rak!
ended up nak buat keje pun tak boleh...nak duk melekat je dgn mommy!
yep, tu yg susah tu. but luckily ada maid. itu pon kenkadang rasa tak bagus jugak pasal dia dependent kat maid tu jugak.
hmm... cian kat mommy2 mithali ni. hehe...
aku nak cubet jannah bley?
die rindu mak die yg jrg ader kt umah kot....
p.s. ko pernah bwk jannah pg keje????
mate, i doubt i am mithali. the amount of will power it takes to make them shut up.. woh!
beb, ko berani datang dekat dia bole la. as soon as you come near, tangan dia dah mula swat swat ko.. asking you to go away. haha!
uda, weh.. aku selalu lah ada kat rumah!!
Post a Comment