Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yippe!!!


Notice the side bar


<<<<<
<<

Alamak, budget arrow lari la pulak.







<<<<<<<<

Haa.. that's better. So, we're off.


And this year, I've got not guilt trip. I know they'll be fine. In fact, Aliah is loving the fact that she gets to sleep at TokMi's for a looonggg time.

However, I do know that I will miss these two.. *sigh*

See you when we get back!

p/s : yes, we are going to Bali again. and no, we do not get tired of it even though we've been there twice. and yes, we will go again next year.. insyaAllah. hahaha! over kan.. belom pegi dah plan tahun depan.

4 comments:

Temi said...

selamat bercuti kak nana! :D

Nana said...

muahs! see you when i get back..

eh dik, nape ko YM aku aritu?

Temi said...

nak tanya pasal homenetworking dlm umah ni tp dah settle dah ;)

enjoy your holiday yea

Uda said...

weh, dh pegi bnyk2 kali nie.... bwk la balik ole2 untuk kitaorg.... mcm tak paham2 plak.... hehe ;-)

p.s. next time, ko letak puteri2 ko kat umah aku.... sure dieorg suke sbb pakcik uda dieorg nie mmg suka budak2.... :-)