Got this from ParentCenter.com
Your child is endlessly curious — maybe you'll learn something, too.
Your child is so enthusiastic — maybe some of that energy will rub off on you.
Your child is forgiving — no matter what happens today, you can count on a 3-year-old to start tomorrow with a fresh outlook and ready smile.
Your child sees the world with wonder.
Can't help but feel the true-ness of this. Aliah is all the above and so much more. Yesterday we came home with a Happy Meal MotoMoto and she was sooo extremely happy about it. I was telling Hubby earlier when we were at McDs, if I was her I would probably sulk and pout that we went to McDs without her. But all she did was hug and kiss me and her Papa over and over and over again.
Your child is endlessly curious — maybe you'll learn something, too.
Your child is so enthusiastic — maybe some of that energy will rub off on you.
Your child is forgiving — no matter what happens today, you can count on a 3-year-old to start tomorrow with a fresh outlook and ready smile.
Your child sees the world with wonder.
Can't help but feel the true-ness of this. Aliah is all the above and so much more. Yesterday we came home with a Happy Meal MotoMoto and she was sooo extremely happy about it. I was telling Hubby earlier when we were at McDs, if I was her I would probably sulk and pout that we went to McDs without her. But all she did was hug and kiss me and her Papa over and over and over again.








2 comments:
how i wish i was a child too...
esp part yg forgiving tuh...huhu
we learn from our kids everyday, kan shaz.. ;)
Post a Comment