Friday, April 24, 2009

*sigh*

We were having dinner last night, and Jannah was concentrating on Tig.ger & Po.oh on PHDC.

So, I told Hubby that for Jannah's 2nd birthday I want to make it Pooh themed.

Upon hearing this, Aliah chipped in. "But Mommy, why not do a Bar.ney theme?"

And I realised, Aliah was right. Jannah did like Bar.ney better.

*sigh*

How did this happened? When did I stop being aware of what my kids like?

And it is at times like this that I wish I was a SAHM..

5 comments:

Uda said...

it's not that u aren't aware of it, it's just that deep inside urself, u like pooh better than barney personally.... ;-) hehe....

p.s. pooh the bear eats honey, barney the purple t-rex eats other dino.... surely pooh is better.... hahaha....

Nana said...

uda - rationalisation ko sgt mengconfusekan aku. haha!

Anonymous said...

nana..yee pun selalu macam ni...
kadang tu tak perasan pun dia dpt benda baru dr nursery...like blh baca doa makan full! rasa malu dgn diri sendiri sbb tak aware perkembangan anak2.

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

yippie for barney.. ko pasang cd2 barney ye.. besss sket.. ngan aku2 skali leh naynyi.. haahaa

Nana said...

yee - lagi la kan kalau diorang kat nursery.. at least ngan maid, bole la tanya update hari2.

kay - erm.. aku tak decide lagi laa!