Scene 1
It's been a long time since Aliah had her Princess duvet and bedspread on her bed. So yesterday, when we put it on she was extremely excited and happy.
"Yayy.. now I can be a Princess"
"And Papa can be my knight in shining armour" (seriously, who the heck taught her that??!)
"And Mommy.. erm.. Mommy.. Mommy jadik bat lah"
What?!
(just because I was wearing the baju kelawar masa tuh.. boleh?)
Scene 2
While watching Di.bo the gift dra.gon
"Mommy nak jadi siapa?"
"Mommy nak jadi Dibo!"
"Tak boleh la.. Papa gemuk, Papa la kena jadik Dibo."
Muahahhahahaha...
It's been a long time since Aliah had her Princess duvet and bedspread on her bed. So yesterday, when we put it on she was extremely excited and happy.
"Yayy.. now I can be a Princess"
"And Papa can be my knight in shining armour" (seriously, who the heck taught her that??!)
"And Mommy.. erm.. Mommy.. Mommy jadik bat lah"
What?!
(just because I was wearing the baju kelawar masa tuh.. boleh?)
Scene 2
While watching Di.bo the gift dra.gon
"Mommy nak jadi siapa?"
"Mommy nak jadi Dibo!"
"Tak boleh la.. Papa gemuk, Papa la kena jadik Dibo."
Muahahhahahaha...








2 comments:
lol
adus.... masa untuk naik alat senaman itu.... ;-)
p.s. a story bout a fat dragon?
Post a Comment