I've been sick the past couple of days. Got MC from the doc yesterday, and took an additional day today as I don't want to pass on my germs to others, what more with the H1N1 alert going on. (People are just not taking it seriously enough, have to admit even I didn't)
Anyway, as I was home I got to spend some time with the girls. And it was insightful.
Jannah is not lagging behind intellectually as I secretly feared. She just doesn't like to show off. I got to sit down and read with her today and she totally impressed me with her vocab and knowledge of things. But of course, all that lasted only for like 5 minutes. Attention span - ZERO! Heh.. She's much too energetic to sit down and read books. Always on the move, always in the path of destruction. Heh.. Well, not exactly.. but close. Anddd she suprised us all just now with her version of Bismillah Aman Ahim.. Amin Cute giler!
Aliah, I noticed has a change of demeanor if she's on medication. She gets really mean and angry. (Just like me.. sigh) And we would just be on each other's nerves all the time. So yeah, one of those things. Anyway, we played this bingo-like board game she got for her birthday and she won - twice. Yeah, it's all luck but you still need a good eye to see what's going on and I didn't help her at all. So, quite impressive really.
Sigh.. they are all growing up too quickly..
Anyway, as I was home I got to spend some time with the girls. And it was insightful.
Jannah is not lagging behind intellectually as I secretly feared. She just doesn't like to show off. I got to sit down and read with her today and she totally impressed me with her vocab and knowledge of things. But of course, all that lasted only for like 5 minutes. Attention span - ZERO! Heh.. She's much too energetic to sit down and read books. Always on the move, always in the path of destruction. Heh.. Well, not exactly.. but close. Anddd she suprised us all just now with her version of Bismillah Aman Ahim.. Amin Cute giler!
Aliah, I noticed has a change of demeanor if she's on medication. She gets really mean and angry. (Just like me.. sigh) And we would just be on each other's nerves all the time. So yeah, one of those things. Anyway, we played this bingo-like board game she got for her birthday and she won - twice. Yeah, it's all luck but you still need a good eye to see what's going on and I didn't help her at all. So, quite impressive really.
Sigh.. they are all growing up too quickly..








2 comments:
maybe i should teach jannah instead about motor racing.... like u said, she's energetic.... ;-) hihihihi....
p.s. kete dh siap?
oh.. takleh gak tu..
dia tak suka bunyik bising2.
automatic response akan tutup both telinga sehingga bunyik hilang.
Post a Comment