Kan aritu pegi BDO kan.
So, I bought some new clothes for Aliah.
And she was wearing one of it the other day.
It looked really nice on her.
She's tall, and the baju made her look taller and more mature and prettier.
So I told her so. Repeatedly.
Up till the nth time, she suddenly said
"Stop Mommy, I know. You said that already"
Complete with eyes rolling and talk to the hand pose.
I'm being dissed by my 4 y.o. Sabar je lah!
So, I bought some new clothes for Aliah.
And she was wearing one of it the other day.
It looked really nice on her.
She's tall, and the baju made her look taller and more mature and prettier.
So I told her so. Repeatedly.
Up till the nth time, she suddenly said
"Stop Mommy, I know. You said that already"
Complete with eyes rolling and talk to the hand pose.
I'm being dissed by my 4 y.o. Sabar je lah!








No comments:
Post a Comment