- haaa... amek ko dah kena soft reminder dgn org miri. kamek mintak ampun, bukannya sik mauk update.. nya sik ada masa, polah kerja. hikhik amacam? still can lepas or not kamek klaka?
- I started the post from Hubby's new toy (new la kan less than 6 months old - haha!).. but got sidetracked by a lot of things, thus terbengkalai again.
- I don't have time to daydream now, my mind is forever on the go and thinking. If not because of work (which by the way I have a new project to handle.. *sigh* penat lah!), then it's hyperventilating about Aliah who is going to start school next week OR hyperventilating about Aliah's party.
- Yup, her 5th birthday is coming up and I am having a logistics nightmare! Tahun ni tukar venue, buat dekat poolside at TokWan's place. Serabut! Serabut!
- I need to go and see the surgeon about the growth (yes, it is back) but I am procrastinating. How la?
- Why is it that year end = everyone takde mood nak kerja?
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Jumbled Thots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment