Wow. That was quick.
I have been wanting to blog. But lately I have not been feeling too great. If it is the common cough n cold, I wouldn't really mind but it came together with bouts of wooziness and lightheaded-ness that it became really unbearable. BP was on the low low for the whole week. Had to drink up on the 100plus just to lose that i-feel-that-i-will-faint-now feeling.
So, because I've been lagging.. this will be a jumbled up post.
Aliah is adapting well to school. Wakes up early everyday and gets ready by herself mostly. And because of this, Mommy has been waking up early-ish too. *clap clap* However, it gets a bit irritating every time we ask her what she did in school. Her general reply would be to shrug her shoulders and say "I don't know." How la to get a straight answer?
Because everyone now wakes up early, Jannah does too. And we know that neither kids take any kind of naps during the day which also means both kids will be in bed by 945pm the latest. *yay* Jannah is suddenly not a baby anymore. She's sort of a mini Kakak now. And because she's pretty articulate now it's easier to talk to her. Oh, and I also think she's got a soft heart too. *take back earlier statements that she's macho etc etc* OK la, maybe on the outside she looks like it, but I know for a fact that if I raise my voice at her now she'll immediately buat muka cebek dia.
And suddenly I've got nothing else to blab. Haha!
Oh well, hopefully it won't be another month before we'll see another posting up here.
I have been wanting to blog. But lately I have not been feeling too great. If it is the common cough n cold, I wouldn't really mind but it came together with bouts of wooziness and lightheaded-ness that it became really unbearable. BP was on the low low for the whole week. Had to drink up on the 100plus just to lose that i-feel-that-i-will-faint-now feeling.
So, because I've been lagging.. this will be a jumbled up post.
Aliah is adapting well to school. Wakes up early everyday and gets ready by herself mostly. And because of this, Mommy has been waking up early-ish too. *clap clap* However, it gets a bit irritating every time we ask her what she did in school. Her general reply would be to shrug her shoulders and say "I don't know." How la to get a straight answer?
Because everyone now wakes up early, Jannah does too. And we know that neither kids take any kind of naps during the day which also means both kids will be in bed by 945pm the latest. *yay* Jannah is suddenly not a baby anymore. She's sort of a mini Kakak now. And because she's pretty articulate now it's easier to talk to her. Oh, and I also think she's got a soft heart too. *take back earlier statements that she's macho etc etc* OK la, maybe on the outside she looks like it, but I know for a fact that if I raise my voice at her now she'll immediately buat muka cebek dia.
And suddenly I've got nothing else to blab. Haha!
Oh well, hopefully it won't be another month before we'll see another posting up here.








No comments:
Post a Comment