Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY Weekend


After postponing it for so many weeks; the girls were not well, weather was not sunny, Mommy & Papa was not well - we finally went to the KL.Bird.Park. Very interesting, especially if your kids are outdoor adventurers and animal enthusiast. We left late, it was the holidays and I didn't want to rush for something we were doing for fun and spoil it by rushing. (I read this back and am wondering if people would understand what I'm trying to say)

Anyway, we arrived there close to midday and found the parking all full! Hmm.. everyone seems to have the same idea. We decided to park a bit further at the Lake Gardens parking, and walked back to the park entrance. Kerna bawak single stroller, Aliah sudah complain kena jalan jauh. Haha. Entrance fee is acceptable for locals, and you get further discount if you have Jcard. If you have more than 1 Jcard, bawak semua - as the discount is given per card.



Yer, tiada gambar burung.. masih menanti DSLR. Huhuhu.. We stayed until 4ish. On the way back, both kids dah pensan.

And because of that, I know there was no way they were going to go to sleep early. Might as well go all out. Haha. Malam tu, we headed for Sun.way Py.ra.mid's Beryl Park - named after the Beryl chocs. What got me interested to go was actually because a few days before that, we (as in me and Hubby) went to Py.ra.mid Bowl and I saw this ferris wheel. And it was indoors! And I thought, hey.. the kids would enjoy this. And they did. Glad to know that Jannah seems to enjoy all this more now, compared to dolu-dolu. The way they operate is you buy a ticket and you top-up X amount of RM, depending on what you think your kids would want to ride. We spent a total of RM35 for them to go on the ferris wheel (with Mommy), the merry-go-round, and for Aliah to go on the train and plane rides. OK la. For kids, under the age of 8. Haha. But the girls loved it.



2 comments:

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

oo still ada ek.. ingat only during christmas je..

Nana said...

dah lama ke benda tu ada kat situ? aku sangat jarang pegi pyramid.. so tatau.