Friday, March 5, 2010

Heartbroken

Yes, you read right.

And no, this is not fiction.

If you notice on the side bar, we were supposed to be on our honeymoon at this time. *supposed* there being the operative word.

Anyway, because I don't blog about work etc; I will not say much.

Suffice to say, I am heartbroken.

AND I AM PISSED because we got screwed over NOTHING!

... I keep on chanting "ada hikmahNya, ada hikmahNya", over and over but for now it still is not working.. and I am still heartbroken.


2 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

I used to tell my daughter that 'We can't have everything our way ALL the time'.

Though you're not my daughter (Hahaha!),I'd be sincere now to send those words to you so you'll be more at peace.

Peace!!

Nana said...

hai - i know. but it still doesn't dampen the sakit jiwa bengkak hati kan?