Monday, April 5, 2010

Masih Mode Malas

Really.

Snap out of it already Nana. Tsk.

It's become so bad that I really don't know what to write any more.

The weekdays are too hectic and the weekends without a break. I think it got more screwed up when we had to forgo the vacation last month. Burned out. Totally.

Even at home, I don't cook anymore. By the time sampai rumah, I'd be too tired to even eat. Hence, last month's grocery pon masih ada lagi berbaki. Most dinners are quick n easy options of frozen pizza, wantan, sandwiches (tuna, chicken, baked beans) and oh-horror-maggi. Or, take outs. (And no, before anyone speculates.. I am not pregnant)

I am on the verge of making that change I so want, but for now I guess I still need to hang in there. And probably that is the reason for the so takde mood phase now. *sigh*

Ya Allah, give me strength..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jangan lupa makan Har Mee, betul2 hor liao.

Orang Miri pindah KL.

Nana said...

orang Miri pindah KL, bila nak buat playdate for the kids?