
(muka bangun tido)
Aliah starts to fast today. And her first attempt at sahur was a success. When I woke her up at 5:15am this morning, she woke up with a smile on her face. Had her roti with mayo and glass of soy. She said she wants to try and fast the whole day today. We'll see.
At 1230, she called and said she just got back from school. I asked "Kakak puasa lagi ke?" "Ye, tapi saya nak minum air je bole ke? Saya dahaga sangat." She was afraid I would get angry. I think Aliah will grow up to be her own harshest critic. :)
Oh, Kakak .. Mommy is so proud that you even want to try to fast. Don't worry, we'll take it one step at a time. Tomorrow we can try again.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone








1 comment:
Haha.. whatta coincidence..
Syiqah also started fasting today and eventually surrendered by asking for a drink at 3pm. Kena bagi gakla kan?
Haha!
Post a Comment