Today marks the last day of her exam.
Day 1 :
She couldn't wait to get home to call me and tell me she's pretty upset with herself that she didn't manage to answer all the questions correctly. I guess I contributed to that by telling her she can do it.
Day 2 :
"How was your exam?"
"Great!"
Wah, confident gitu. Haha.
Day 3 :
I had to call home to ask her how her exam was. Jawapan dia..
"Senang je.."
Terlebih confident nampaknya. Haha! But I guess, she knows better coz she was extremely worried about the paper today. Islamic Studies, the only subject thus far that has eluded a perfect score.
She couldn't wait to get home to call me and tell me she's pretty upset with herself that she didn't manage to answer all the questions correctly. I guess I contributed to that by telling her she can do it.
Day 2 :
"How was your exam?"
"Great!"
Wah, confident gitu. Haha.
Day 3 :
I had to call home to ask her how her exam was. Jawapan dia..
"Senang je.."
Terlebih confident nampaknya. Haha! But I guess, she knows better coz she was extremely worried about the paper today. Islamic Studies, the only subject thus far that has eluded a perfect score.
At least she knows that she has done her best and that is most important.
I know I have high expectations of her, but it's only because I know she can.
Will see how the she fares when the results are announced.








2 comments:
Won't be far from expectation, insyaAllah...
amin!
Post a Comment