Monday, October 4, 2010

Headless Chicken Mode

If you look at the coming up next on your left, you can see that I am going to have a busy month ahead of me. That one tak termasuk workload wise, yang tetiba hujung tahun banyak la pulak keje cam har jad! Ngeks betul. 

And all this tiredness and having to juggle sejuta mende at one go has made me on a anger alert all the time! Hoh.. U do not want to mess with me now. Even the slightest thing can turn me into a hulk. As per you can see in my other post today - Terrorizing Threes; J is actually testing that with me now. OMG, dah berapa kali I have to step back before I unleash my wrath on her. 

Ya Allah, give me strength... give me patience... give me peace.

1 comment:

Hairil Rizal said...

It is easier said than done, but I have to say it though:

Patience my friend coz the wise will use the brain first before anything else...