Jannah does. In fact there are more that she recognise, but I malas nak google all of it. I am amazed. (again! my kids seem to be able to amaze me on a daily basis now) Their brain absorbs like a sponge I tell you!
I attribute this to Lola's Flag Adventure, a game I downloaded for them on the iPod. It basically is a matching memory game and they have all the flags for the countries all over the world. Definitely a 5 star rating from me!
[edited n added at 1600hrs]
I should have bercerita lebih in this post. The reason I know Jannah knows the flags is because; we have this world map which Aliah loves. It's one of those things la; she wants to know where exactly her Papa went when he was in HK.. where exactly Uncle is schooling in the States.. where did TokWan go to went she said she was in London etc etc..
So, we were just looking at it the other day and Jannah not wanting to be left out joined in. Suddenly she said, "Look Mommy.. Malaysia" while pointing to the flag on the map. The map had all the flags of all the countries at the top and bottom of it. So I just randomly pointed at the flags, and she could identify most of them. Impressed the hell out of me. Subhanallah.









4 comments:
okkkkkkkkkk
out of those, ada 2 i tak tau la kan!
syabas kpd mereka!
yang mana u tak tau?
ada byk lagi ni yg diorang berjaya identify about 15~ kot, but i dah malas nak pegi carik gambar flag. :D
tell me if i got it wrong, (from left to right, top to bottom)
malaysia, swiss, singapore, korea.
usa, spain, brazil, canada.
france, germany, india, indonesia.
italy, japan, pakistan, saudi arabia.
btol tk mak? ;-)
p.s. eleh jannah, meh lwn pakcik uda kalau terrer... hihihi :-)
tepok tepok tepok.. pakcik uda pandai :P
Post a Comment