Promised this to Yee quite a while back, baru sekarang dapat nak post ;)
Aliah loves to draw, lately ni je kurang sikit pasal we ran out of A4 paper and haven't gotten around to buying another rim.

This was for her Papa, a just because gift. Knowing how her Papa loves the guitar, that's what she drew. There is another one she drew a while back which was a picture of a guitar sebesar A4 tu with cool details I might add but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I think she used her fingers with this, tree-flower-sun.

This is supposed to be a haunted house :D

This is the swimming pool at TokMi's condo. And if you look closely, you can see her resting under the tree. :P

"Mommy takde masa ni, kena tinggal kat rumah" Sabar je lah.. bole tak? And dia ckp the pants is blue because me and Adik are wearing jeans.

Drops of rain, rainbow, dark clouds and a train. And a train engineer too.

I think this one amazed us the most. She did the one on the right with the base from the one on the left.

And then, the next day she drew another one.
There are lots more, but I haven't had the chance to take a picture of it. And some sudah jadi mangsa keganasan J. And some unfortunately have been thrown away.
Next, will show you J's creative ideas. Lagi ntah hape hape..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone








No comments:
Post a Comment