I have not talked about Aliah of late have I? I guess she has come to a point where she does things as expected and does not test Mommy's patience as much as J.
Oh wait, except for that day when she first had her swimming class and left behind the plastic bag which had all her swimming gear in it. Aannnddd didn't say a word about it till much much later - much to Mommy's wrath. Oh, and also when she promised to look after the iPod and it went missing. It still is actually, I am slightly calm knowing that it is somewhere in TokMi's place.
She was punished for it though, no electrical gadgets for her. And I do believe she has learnt her lesson. One thing good that came out from that, she has started to be a bit more engaging again as compared to being glued to the iPod all the time.
The other night before going to sleep, she did say that she will be more cautious after this about taking care of her things. Alhamdulillah. Sometimes you need to be tough on them so that they know things don't come easy.
And yes, she is missing another front tooth.









No comments:
Post a Comment