Monday, April 21, 2008

The cuteness of Jannah

I am amazed at my 2nd born's continued development.

As for now, she can steadily stand by herself especially if she's busy doing something else and doesn't realise that she is actually standing. I would be the one to always trick her into standing, i.e., either by giving her something to keep her hands occupied or while she concentrates on the TV. Heheh..

Anyway, last Saturday.. Aliah had just finished taking her bath, I was busy drying her (lap badan and give the hair a proper shake through) and was having a hard time trying to get her to put on her clothes. So all of a sudden, Jannah quickly crawled over, grabbed the towel that I was just using, stood up and proceeded to lap my hair.

If you know the YM emoticon ":O" then you know that was my exact expression at that time.

As Myra puts it, that is so blogworthy. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

auuwww

Nana said...

err.. kenapa reaksi ko sama myra sama eh?

Myra said...

because we both adddddhhooooorrree johnny depp! hahaha! peace cakcibo ^_^v

Nana said...

err.. apekah relevens nye di situ???