Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Dilemma

DaisypathVacation Ticker

I will be going on this trip, with my colleagues. And to date, I have not renewed my passport yet. Goes to show how bersemangat I am about going. Haha! Actually, I was. But under the current circumstances, Hubby can't go due to his new project. Bohoo! And the kids will be at Mama's sans Mama. And that has got me worried. Isk. If Hubby tak pegi and he is at home, takpe la jugak. Masalahnya, dia pon kena pegi outstation jugak! So, yeah. There is a bit of a dilemma right there.

On a different matter, I am thankful that my job provides me with a yearly bonus and increment. Although it is a bit late this year and not as gempak as last year, at least ada la jugak. Syukur. Ada jugak duit for the Trip. Haha!

And on a totally different matter all together, I don't know whether to feel insulted or flattered. There I was carrying Jannah this morning at Mak's office Family Day when all of a sudden came along this makcik asking if it was "Dr. S's cucu" I was carrying. I answered with the affirmative. Then she had to ask, "Mak dia mana?" WT??

Like I said, should I feel insulted or flattered??

3 comments:

Uda said...

kalau aku, aku akan jawab.... "mak dier terpaksa pergi conduct training bwk pesawat jet pejuang MIG kat Russia...., saya kakak nyer budak nie...."

p.s. dpt bonus, open table la....

Nana said...

hahaha.. very funny.

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

errrr.. 31 is so tua ke?? hahahahha.. insulted if she assume ko dah tua.. flattered if she assume ko masih muda and don't know la kalau dia assume ko as a maid...