I feel happy. Contentment kind of happy.
I cooked this week.
And the people who knows me, knows that I very seldom cook. VERY SELDOM. The fact that I have a husband who likes to be in the kitchen more than I do does not help the situation either. So, when the mood strikes, please leave me be and let me cook.
So, just now we had daging stir fry and sayur campor and sambal tumis ikan bilis complete with petai and ayam goreng.
And Hubby finished it all.
The other day, we had sotong goreng tepung and terong sambal and ayam masak kicap.
And he finished it all too.
*me happy now.
*me happy and beaming now.
I cooked this week.
And the people who knows me, knows that I very seldom cook. VERY SELDOM. The fact that I have a husband who likes to be in the kitchen more than I do does not help the situation either. So, when the mood strikes, please leave me be and let me cook.
So, just now we had daging stir fry and sayur campor and sambal tumis ikan bilis complete with petai and ayam goreng.
And Hubby finished it all.
The other day, we had sotong goreng tepung and terong sambal and ayam masak kicap.
And he finished it all too.
*me happy now.
*me happy and beaming now.








5 comments:
yee tgh gila masak skang ni!
can i have a taste of ur sambal terung masa our buka2 pose? pls..pls.. hehe! yummy
err... penah ke laki ko tak abiskan makanan eh? hiks
na, resipi sambal sotong aku mintak mane na? dah lama dah ni..
yee, good for you! :D
mate, erm.. boleh kot? depends menu kita haritu ok?
anne, :P shaddap you! maksud aku.. dia bukan takat abeskan yang atas pinggan dia, tapi segala mala lauk.
beb, erm.. mintak mama aku lah! petang ni aku try, tapi bukan yg mcm mama aku buat tu lah..
Post a Comment