He's been away for 2 days now.
But as one can tell, absence always make the heart grow fonder.
I am a wreck when he's not around.
Always.
Yes, I hold the fort. I put on a face. I go on as though everything is alright.
But it's not.
I want him back - now! Please?
*sigh*
Pray tell, how would I survive him being away for 2 weeks?
But as one can tell, absence always make the heart grow fonder.
I am a wreck when he's not around.
Always.
Yes, I hold the fort. I put on a face. I go on as though everything is alright.
But it's not.
I want him back - now! Please?
*sigh*
Pray tell, how would I survive him being away for 2 weeks?








5 comments:
dia pergi outstation ya?
biasalah nana..rasa macam tak lengkap kan?
aiyoo kak nana jiwang..tidaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i'm gonna be away from home for 4 months.... probably starting next week.... ishhh.... amat risau tinggalkan puan besar sorang2 kat umah....
p.s. trip keje yg bodo, 4 bulan takder break & no claims if u travel back on weekends.... kepala copacobana betol....
yee - outstation kejap je, tapi...
reys - :P
uda - damn.. that's tough. nadia not staying alone la kan?
Nana..nanti saya pun mcm tuh! Sham g jepun lagi on 23/2..for 2 months plak tuh..uwaaa..
Post a Comment