Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Of Belated Issues

Tsk.

Can't even think how to start. I've scrapped and deleted so many versions now.

Had an overdose of retail therapy the last couple of weeks. (Thank you Company for the bonus!) The first thing I bought was of course for the kids. Aliah got one of these from her TokWan for her birthday, so I bought another cartridge for her to play with. I've got to say, it is quite fun to play with. Even I get hooked on the games myself. Haha! Boleh lagi la kalau once a month get a new cartridge to play with - provided that the other games dah khatam lah kan. And of course, if Aliah gets something tak kan Jannah tak dapat apa2. Dahla my guilt (or is it the shopper in me? - hehe) keeps telling me we don't buy / give J enough things because basically either A already has it or she can have Aliah's. So, this is what I bought for Jannah. And she sooo loves it! She likes the spinning lighted blades. Siap ada lagu bagai. Dah la Pooh mmg her favourite. I'd definitely say it was a good buy. It was on discount at Toys.R.Us, so save lah sikit.

Before that, I already received a gift from Hubby dearest. Sangat chenta ok. It wasn't a planned buy. We were just looking coz F0ssil had some on discount at Gardens. Skali Hubby tanya "Nak ke?". Tak pandai (read : b.o.d.o.h) la kalau kata tak nak kan? Hahaha. Pucuk dicita ulam mendatang katanya. And because of the new watch, I rotate all my watches more often now. Takde la hari2 asyek nak pakai Baby.G ni je. (which was also a birthday gift from Hubby - then boyfriend almost 6 years ago). And to top it up, I bought myself a new sling bag. So there, I am retail therapy-ied for the next month or so. Haha!

**********

The 4 day break was spent in PJ helping Mama and Papa box and tag their stuff. Also seeing me throw out a WHOLE LOT of JUNK from my own boxes, some of which consists of things from 25 years ago! I've now got 2 more boxes under my own staircase from the things we cleared out in PJ.

Anyway, what amazed me the most is ALL the cards and letters I received from my BFFs. And boy there were a lot of them! I just never realised it. The birthday cards, the good luck cards, the just because cards. And the letters, all hand written with postage. Those were the days.. Now I'd be happy with a birthday card from my insurance provider. Tsk.. Hence today, I'd like to say my thanks to Caza, Ogy, Ina, Een, Niko and Kay for all the emotional support all these years.

Next week.. another round of pindah randah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmg kaki shopping ini oLang :P
hmmm aku dah resign dah bab2 menyopping katanya uols
hikhik

Unknown said...

u are most welcome sayang.

Nana said...

ah dem.. ko sayang kan aku in public? hahaha.. love you too beb.

kak anne - resign ? oh tidak, aku rasa ko lebih pada berehat seketika untuk memberi laluan kepada berita penting. muahahah..

Uda said...

eh, kad yg aku hantar kat ko sempena menyambut hari pahlawan tue ko simpan lg ker tak? HAHAHAHA!!!!!! :p

p.s. bonus oh bonus, yg aku ada cumalah bonuslink sahaja....