Notice the ticker at the side bar..
Well, I can't hardly wait.
Been reading up on things to do, looking at maps, where to go.
In the end, I have a feeling we're just gonna wing it.
It is after all a holiday.
..sigh.. I just hope my babies are going to be OK..
On a different note, Mama and Papa are back. Yay!!
Well, I can't hardly wait.
Been reading up on things to do, looking at maps, where to go.
In the end, I have a feeling we're just gonna wing it.
It is after all a holiday.
..sigh.. I just hope my babies are going to be OK..
On a different note, Mama and Papa are back. Yay!!








5 comments:
aliah & jannah.... meh la umah pakcik uda.... umah kami ader kucing malas.... :-)
p.s. nie holiday local ker nie....
na..
have fun shopping!
asik jalan je... gi mana lak ali ni?? (ngan nada jeles ye!!)
da - erm, as long as no motorcyle lessons are given :P
beb - will do
lela - tak yah jeles lah. gi utara sket je.. 3 days only maaa..
don't care.. still jeles... nak ceklat banyak2!!!
Post a Comment