Monday, August 24, 2009

Sindrom M

And yet, still malas jugak walaupon dah bukak new post page ini.

This page has been open for a few hours and this is all I've managed.

Totally crap la Nana. *sigh*

I guess it started with me not feeling well.. and not feeling well.. and not feeling well.. lasted for about 2 weeks I tell ya. Up till the eve of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah I'm feeling much better now, at least boleh la nak puasa.

We had iftaar at Mak's on Saturday, and at Mama's yesterday. Hari ni baru nak iftaar di rumah sendiri. And semalam telah rajin masak siap2 untuk this week. At least some of it lah, so senang nak plan.. at least dah ada 1-2 lauk standby in case of days yang rushing nak balik rumah.

I haven't even wrote about turning 32. Hmm.. nantilah yang tu.. kalau rajin.

Oh, I have to post this up. Sangat adorable! J has this defense mechanism, apa jua dia tak suka she'll sumbat her fingers in her ears. Be it a TV show, or a song or some loud noise. Apparently, she doesn't like the Kia too. Masuk kereta je terus sumbat telinga. Hahaha!


2 comments:

Uda said...

wait till she started the 'la la la la...' singing thing while her ears disumbatkan....

p.s. kia kau ejos lori ker????

Nana said...

hahahaha... actually tu pon ye gak, kalau ada lagu dia tgh enjoy kat TV.. pastu aku saje je nyanyi skali.. dia sumbat gak telinga dia.