Today Hubby celebrates his 31st birthday.
The first thing he said to me this morning..
*sigh* I can't tick on the 29-30 age group anymore.
Boleh?
Anyway, as I had to leave early this morning.. Hubby was in the kitchen with his two little angel helpers making eggs and sausages.
How not to sayang him like that?
Yang, here's wishing we would be able to spend many many more birthdays to come. Thank you for being the pillar of strength in our life. I love you forever and always.
p/s : Birthday present dah dapat awal kan.. Nanti kita pegi dinner at Kampachi ye, my treat.
The first thing he said to me this morning..
*sigh* I can't tick on the 29-30 age group anymore.
Boleh?
Anyway, as I had to leave early this morning.. Hubby was in the kitchen with his two little angel helpers making eggs and sausages.
How not to sayang him like that?
Yang, here's wishing we would be able to spend many many more birthdays to come. Thank you for being the pillar of strength in our life. I love you forever and always.
p/s : Birthday present dah dapat awal kan.. Nanti kita pegi dinner at Kampachi ye, my treat.








No comments:
Post a Comment