For the past week me and Hubby could not carpool due to the fact that he has to leave early to pick Yon up and send him to the hospital and me leaving later after I've cooked the crab soup and made the papaya drink etc etc.
Anyway, yesterday the girls were both getting ready to go to bed but were still fooling around and playing with their Papa. Since Mommy is the disciplinarian of the house, I sort of remarked that it was getting late and they better get some sleep.
I left the room then and was later told by Hubby that Aliah made some intuitive remark.
Apparently, she said to her Papa that Mommy was upset because "Papa tak bawak Mommy pegi keje.. I know, tomorrow you can drive her to work ok Papa? "
Where did that come from?
I've never said anything like that in front of her nor did I indicate to her that I was not happy with the arrangement. Hubby knows however I am not happy with that arrangement. We're so used to carpool-ing and I really cherish it as that is the only time we get to talk about the day, our life and everything else in general without being interrupted every 2 seconds. In fact, I was talking about it to him earlier that day.
But how the hey would Aliah have come up with that theory?? Amazing I tell you kids now days. And how old is she again?








1 comment:
that's what we call instinct nana...
wahh! got a mind reader hah?
Post a Comment