Hubby gave me a semi-suprise birthday treat last weekend. One week before my actual birthday (which is today actually). I have been whining about wanting a spa session and was hoping I could get one before puasa. Before we checked-in (as check-in time is later in the day anyways), we brought the girls to Mak's LPM Family Day at the Putrajaya Lakeside near Pullman. It was a lovely day and the girls enjoyed some time playing with the sand by the lake.
After coming back from playschool, we dropped the kids at Mama's before heading for Cyberview Lodge. The place was lovely! I absolutely loved the room. Ada sikit jadi jakun la with the poster bed. The whole chalet area was strategically placed facing the pool or lake. Really serene! As soon as we arrived, a cake was brought over by one of the hotel employee. I think when Hubby mentioned cake, they assumed that we are newly weds and thus instead of "Happy Birthday" the cake had a "Congratulations" written on it. Hahaha!
After resting a bit, it was time for my long awaited spa session. And it was blissful! 4 hours of absolute pleasure. I was drifting in and out of sleep the whole time and felt so good afterwards. Came back to the room, and had food waiting. Oh sungguh sedap!
Hari esoknya, we just relaxed while enjoying the serenity of the place sebelum check-out and picked the girls up from Mama's.
Another year yet.. I hope and pray that it will make me a wiser person and a better Muslim, insyaAllah..











2 comments:
four poster beds are such a kinky word. hahaha..
Oh.. U still read my blog :P
Post a Comment