
Coming back home today, I was greeted by the sight of my 6 y.o. performing her Maghrib prayers by herself.
Subhanallah.. Alhamdulillah..
Although we did talk about it, as in making sure she does her Maghrib as per the birthday agreement.. I have to give credit to her teachers in school for instilling and educating her about solat. To date she can recite all the bacaan dalam solat minus the Tahyat. And credit must also go to my maid for dilligently reminding her to pray daily. For Aliah herself, it is amazing that she needs to be reminded only once, itu pun sometimes je before she willingly goes to take her wudhu' and performs her solat.
I am humbled that I have such a wonderful daughter and may you always be seorang anak yang baik dan solehah, insyaAllah. Amin.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone








2 comments:
owh, sungguh sejuk perut.
ah, there's something in my eyes.
*sob*Sob*
huhu.. yes, i got teary eyed too!
Post a Comment