Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Try

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Yup, Alhamdulillah. After months of trying, we are finally 6 weeks pregnant (at the time of first jotting this down). And again, this will be a compilation and would only be posted after Week 12. 

Apr 25 - Because it was somewhat difficult this round, and also because of what happened last year.. I am more sceptical and also cautious about being pregnant. And about being too excited about it. I was all for postponing doing the home test, but Hubby insisted as I was really feeling under the weather and he wanted to know whether he needs to be worried or excited about it. :P

As it is now, only a couple of people know. But somehow the 2 girls can sense it already. Aliah by asking too many questions and Jannah by being extra clingy and whiny and cengs.


Apr 27 - It has started. And it is bad! Oh god, I have aversions to almost everything! Anything that smells even remotely strong gets me nauseous. Semalam Enche' Hubby nak makan hotdog pon kena jauh2, kesian dia. Ahaks! I hope it doesn't get worse. Right now I'm concern about going outstation.. don't know how I am going to do this. Just wing it I guess.


May 2 - I've been spotting the last couple of days, and it has gotten me a bit worried. But at least we know for sure I won't be going outstation anytime soon. The morning sickness is bad. The worse so far. And all so soon too. But I am taking all of this in stride. 


Aliah suprised me yesterday, she said her doa after her Isya' prayer was to keep Little Baby safe and so that s/he does not "hilang" like the other baby. And she said, even though that baby is not here, that baby is still her adik. Subhanallah.. she always makes me be syukur to be her mother.


Jannah has finally said "yes" to the question "Can we have a baby in the house?". And she wants a baby girl. Kakak wants a boy because Papa is the only boy in the house - kesian dia. :D


May 6 - 7 weeks down, 32ish to go. Went for first obgyn check-up yesterday at AnNur. Dr. Kham was very thorough, and even said so herself given the history. For now she wants me to come in every 2 weeks to ensure everything is moving along fine. Got a peek of little baby's heartbeat during the ultrasound. Awesome! 


Alhamdulillah the spotting has stopped. But I am on duphaston now. 


I can't remember the sickness being this bad in any of the previous pregnancies. But then, maybe I am having selective memory. Haha. Hubby is taking all this in stride - bless him. He said, he is expecting anything and everything from me for the next couple of months.. :P


May 11 - sickness is still on the lowest of low. Really bad. On average of 2-3 vomits per day, and that is for my good days. *sigh* I sure hope that it won't last long. I don't think my body can take this kind of physical torture. Am on an all out lembek-ness day in day out. 


May 18 - I notice I've not keep track much. I think its because at the back of my mind, there is that niggling doubt. I am so afraid to hope. But at the same time I can't help but hope. Contradicting much? Haha! Little Baby is 9 weeks today. 3cm.. still oh so small. And has fingernails and toe nails already?! How cute is that? :)


I do wish these pregnancy dreams can be toned down a little. Downright weird most of the times I tell you. Haishh.. Makes me wake up more tired!


Have another appointment tomorrow. Can't wait!


June 8 - terus lupa nak update. boleh tak? haish... been under the weather, and same as when I was carrying Jannah.. I dislike technology. I've quit playing ALL games - on PC, on iPhone, on iPad. Bleargghh. 


Anyway, the appointment went well. And baby is growing well. Alhamdulillah. However, I am paranoid and I will be so until I pass this 1st trimester and get to see the doc again. Which will be next week. Oh, please please make the time go quick. 


So, I am 12 weeks today. Alhamdulillah. Have passed 1 of the paranoia criteria. Even though I am only 12 weeks long, I look like I am already in my 4-5 month (if you were to look at my previous pregnancies that is). Most of my clothes don't fit me anymore. *sigh* And I have already the maternity clothes out. *yaayy for shopping for new clothes* haha!


Last week was a bad week though, back was in pain. Extreme pain. Oh, sungguh tidak suka.


Little Baby is supposed to be the size of a pear now, about 7cm long. I can't lie, I am excited! :D


June 28 - Hamek kao.. punya la bz dan takde mood. Terus lupa nak keep progress. Ah well, as it is most of the important people in my life knows about this already.. So I guess, this is a good time to announce it to the world.


Pray that all will go well. InsyaAllah..

2 comments:

aisha said...

syukur akak.. happy for you.. harap semua ok and lahir seorang lagik bayi comel..take care akak..

Nana said...

tq aisha! :)