Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Unbelievable

Proves to show that kids can and will continuously amaze you everyday.

Jannah is turning 4 soon. And we have been physche-ing her about going to school for a while now. Ever since the "I don't want to go to school incident" earlier in the year. She seems to be warming up to the idea so I believe it would all be good. My only concern would be she's not an early morning person. Rarely she wakes up before 8. Unlike Kakak who will be up by 645 the latest.

Imagine my suprise, she woke up 7ish today and said "Mommy, where's my baju sekolah? I want to go to school." Me, Anik and even her Kakak was amazed. So, she got dressed for school and Aliah kept on bugging me about "betul ke Adik ni Mommy?" Hahaha! Even Aliah was skeptical. 

Nasib baiklah yesterday I already went to the school to register her to start next week. 


We arrived in school, and she immediately put her shoes on the rack and went in. Put her bag down and went up to her class. She was greeted by her teacher whom she already recognise previously when she tagged along sending Kakak to school. After the ritual salam-hug-kiss, I told her;

"Mommy's going to work now ok?"
"OK Mommy"

"Adik stay in school and be good ya?"
"OK Mommy"

"Listen to your teacher ok?"
"OK Mommy"

"Nanti balik sekolah naik bas dengan Kakak tau"
"OK Mommy"

And I was off. No tears. No drama. Nothing. Sungguh unbelievable!

I called the school during their break time at about 10ish to ask. Nenek (who is actually the caretaker and cook) answered and said, "Dia baru je lepas interview Nenek dekat dapur ni" No crying, no whining whatsoever. 

Amazing. Alhamdulillah..

My baby is a big girl already.. *sigh*


[edited]
Got a call as soon as they got home, Kakak being so proud of Adik having a good day in school. Talked to J, and she too was excited to tell me about school. Promptly asked,"Can I go to school again Mommy?"

No comments: