I keep telling myself this.. but I still can't believe it...
My baby is a big girl. Walaupon dia masih lagi manja mengada cengeng kadang-kadang tu, but overall she has grown and matured so much!
I have to admit, I have not been diligent with her as I was with Aliah on her "academic" stuff. She doesn't write or read yet. *bad mommy*
Inspite of that, she is an extremely intelligent girl who picks up things just by watching.. which I have to say impresses me all the time. She is also very intuitive about others and their feelings and moods. She has been known to stop me from getting all riled up with her Papa simply by saying "Mommy, stop being angry" or "Mommy, use your inside voice.. not outside voice" :P kena balik kat Mommy dia ni.. haha!
Jannah is the joker of the family with her weird sense of humor which never fails to make us laugh. In fact, she would do her earnest to make us laugh if we are angry and won't stop until she sees a smile from us. Now days, I can hear their (J & A) laughter almost always. There will be something that the 2 of them would be up to.
Her eating habits are erratic. There will be days when she can eat and eat and eat.. And followed by days of only susu and an occasional biscuit.
She also has a temper that can match mine. And one of her not so nice trait is to throw things when she is angry. But she is also quick to calm down and will immediately apologize when she knows she did something wrong. (like throwing said things)
Now that she has started school, I can imagine her being more "panjang akal" .. In a way, I can't wait to see what she has in store for us. :)
Happy 4th Birthday Sarah Nur Jannah, Mommy hopes you grow up to be a good Muslimah and a good daugher and sister. Do know that Mommy, Papa, Kakak Aliah and Little Baby loves you very much!
(picture is from her party last Sunday; dress she picked out herself for the special occasion. she actually insisted we go to the shopping mall to pick up a princess dress for the party)








No comments:
Post a Comment