Thursday, August 4, 2011

4 days into Ramadhan

and everyone at home is sick!
the weather, lack of fluids is probably getting to us. Not that Jannah is fasting. Haha! But she is down with fever now. Kesian sangat budak yang selalu ceria tu lembik je.

Alhamdulillah I have been able to fast, so far. Hopefully will still be able to do so for the coming 25 days insyaAllah. I am taking it one day at a time..

I am also now in Week 20! Oh man.. suddenly it feels as though time moves on too fast. 

Aliah has been doing good so far too. Walaupun banyak la whining towards the last hour tuh, but she's gotten through. 1st day je kantoi. Tengok mood makan dia masa iftaar, mmg senyum je la. She will line up all the things she wants to eat in front of her and will proceed to eat it all one by one. Pastu terbontang. Haha!

I pray that our Ramadhan will be smooth sailing till the end. Amin!

No comments: