Monday, August 29, 2011

Last Ten

Well, last 9 actually if Eid is tomorrow. :)

Alhamdulillah berpuasa penuh tahun ni, if I manage to make it to the end of today. Kantoi sahur 1 day je, which was last Saturday - the day after I was slaving (slaving la sangat) making all the raya dishes. I can safely declare that I am able to cook for raya now. Haha! The rendang ayam, sambal paru and kuah kacang are all successes!

We are currently in Kuantan, paying a visit to Hubby's MakLong and MakNgah seeing that we won't be going back for Raya this year. Ironic is when everyone is rushing back to their respective kampungs and we will be heading back to KL later today :)

Aliah's last 10 days of fasting has been ... Hmmm. Kurang memuaskan. :P She has been not well. Fever and cough. So in total 10 full days, about a dozen half days and 5 non-fasting days.

Jannah yg kelakar itu, telah berjaya membuat lawak puasa. She was having her lunch one day. After about 7 mouthful of mac n cheese she said,

Stop, stop! Saya puasa lah.

Bertuah punya anak.

Have a safe Eid everyone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: