Monday, November 21, 2011

Sri Ayesha GD 2011

My little girls have all grown up! *sigh*

To watch Jannah perform on stage was amazing. She is a natural at performing. Sangat graceful.

And Kakak was her usual confident self.

I have to admit, I was disappointed that Aliah didn't get Top 3 in her class. She did get the Best Subject - English award however. It was expected though seeing how her results dropped this semester. I think she was disappointed with herself too.

Ah well, a good thing too so that she won't be too complacent next year. And Mommy needs to do all she can as well to help. Sometimes I wonder if that is being kiasu. But, tell me again which parent does not want their children to excel and be the best in whatever it is they choose to do?

[pics will be uploaded later; vids too I hope]

No comments: