Thursday, November 24, 2011

Week 36

This is what they would call the last stretch home.. In a way it is. I have not talked much about Little Baby in the last month, in fact I have not talked much about anything in the last month! I really do not have a clue why. Same excuses might work I guess - too tired, too many things to do, yadda yadda..

I still have not packed my hospital bag, and truthfully there are still lots of things to cross out from my to buy list. I do hope I get them all in time and that Little Baby doesn't decide to come early. I have been busy nesting though.. Seeing that this time I would berpantang in my own home a lot had to be done to ensure I don't go cuckoo after 40 days of confinement. :P Mak has agreed to be around for the first couple of weeks for which I am extremely grateful!

Talking about which, we have roughly decided the date for the ceasarian section and it gives me about 3 more weeks before the big day. OR if somehow things do not work out that way, the other date we picked would be about 2 weeks away. Ho yeah.. Sooo not ready yet.

I have talked to my boss about when I want to start to take leave and most likely it will be starting December. I'd still go in to the office once in a while I think, but that would also depend on how I feel physically. As it is, big as a whale with aches and pains all over. So staying at work is no fun.

Little Baby is growing well Alhamdulillah. Last check up s/he was already 2.4kgs.. Everything seems to be on track. The kicks are still going strong, sometimes I can feel him/her stretch from the pubic bone all the way to the ribs. S/he prefers to stay on the right side most of the time, and I have one-sided stretchmarks to prove it too! :P

[side note : you might notice a couple of "new" posts that seems old. I have been doing a lot of backdate posts and there are more to come]

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: