Friday, January 13, 2012

Aliah is 7!






She's 7! And it felt like it was just yesterday when I started to feel the contractions while I was carrying her. And now, she's the gentlest elder sister you can ever find to her two siblings.

Her maturity and poise always amazes me. She very seldom asks for things, but when she does it is done with such diplomacy that you can't say no to her. She is creative and is forever doing an art project or another.

Turning 7 this year, she decided she wanted to add Subuh to her compulsory prayers since she says I have to wake up early for school anyways. And she has already started from the first day of school. But yesterday, she said to me "Mommy, I think I want to add Zohor too since I will be praying in school.. So I have 3 prayers I will do when I turn 7" MasyaAllah..

Happy birthday Sarah Nur Aliah. May Allah guide you to be a better Muslim. Mommy, Papa, Jannah and baby Amir loves you always!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: