Friday, July 13, 2012

7 months!

Again. Time flies when you are having fun. And I am. Most definitely. :)

And Amir is growing by leaps n bounds. I am thankful everyday that I am not missing out on his development like the 2 sisters. I am glad that I am here to see his first everything.

Among his milestones this month includes:
• lunge forward and a lot of reverse motions
• jabbers and jabbers
• drag object towards himself
• Sits without support
• Reaches for things with a sweeping motion
• Imitates speech sounds to a T
• Stands while holding onto something
• claps hands to the Tepuk Amai Amai tune
• recognises those close to him

He's starting to eat 3 meals a day now. And I have to say is constantly hungry. AND he still is getting his milk as usual. He loves to eat. And thus far have not rejected any food in particular.

You'd think he's grown so much from all the eating. But his stats are;
Weight :: 7.1kgs
Length :: 69cm (oddly no diff from month 6)

Night feeds are sparse though. Most nights he sleeps through from 8pm till about 3-4 in the morning. But he is up by 7am latest. Occasionally, he'll have those constantly latched mode, but then I attribute that to growth spurts.

He loves to listen to Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle Twinkle. And off late, Pok Amai - Amai too. To get him to calm down, zikir works best.

And for the next month, I am wondering which milestone he will reach first. Cut a tooth or start crawling. I guess we'll have to see. :)

His favourite sleeping position
Haha.. Disturbed him with the flash :)

No comments: