It has been a super busy month (June that is) for me, hence no proper posting since 2 weeks ago. You see, my youngest brother got married and seeing that I am the only Kakak around maka I have been the one helping out and making sure all is in order.
But that was only part 1, our part 2 will be after Raya and yes, have started getting busy with that too. In a way, having it spaced out like this is absolutely memenatkan as it is there hovering in your mind for a couple of months. As oppose to this week nikah and next week reception, you'd be thinking and prepping for about a month at most. But yeah, not much can be done seeing that 3 other cousins are also getting married and everyone is scrambling for dates.
Ini pon it will be back to back to back to back receptions after Raya. Talk about tiring! But. I love it. I love having cousins around. I love that our family is big and noisy. We don't get to meet up as often nowdays, thus weddings are the time to meet up and catch up.
Anyway. I lost the point to this blog post. Hahaha.
Oh yes. Brother. Married.
Congratulations Adik.. Marriage is a big step for you. May you become a better person, one who will be able to lead your family to the path of Jannah, insyaAllah. To Yana, welcome to the family.









No comments:
Post a Comment