Wednesday, April 9, 2008

While I was Away

Oh penat!

I had to go to Muar on Monday, but was hoping and praying that I wouldn't have to stay overnight. As it turned out, the boss wanted to stay. Thus, there was no way I could bail out and let him stay there. Plus by the time dinner and all was over that night, it was almost 10.30pm. The thought of actually driving from Muar to Tangkak at night... hmm... forget it la. So, had to stay overnight lah. Mind you, this would be the first time I left Jannah overnight. Although technically, there were times when I had to stay in the office to finish up the tenders.

Anyway, when I arrived at Mama's petang semalam.. both girls were fighting for my attention. I was suprised that even Jannah now understands that concept. As soon as she saw me at the door, she crawled over and hung on to my feet. While Aliah was determined to make me carry her. I first carried Aliah and gave her hugs and kisses after which I put her down. Wanting to do the same with Jannah. But Aliah being Aliah, terus merajuk and masuk bilik. Boleh? Haiyerrr.. Of course la nak kena pujuk dia balik, so while pujuk-ing her, Jannah pulak start to membebel wanting to be carried. Ah sudah! Diorang ingat mak diorang ni besar sangat ke bole nak angkat dedua sekali. Tsk...

But, it is bliss to be home. And it is a wonderful feeling to be loved and "rebut" by your kids. Haha! Penat pon terus hilang.. :)

3 comments:

Uda said...

hubby ko tak 'rebut' ker? haha!!

p.s. bukan banjir ker muar masa tue???

Nana said...

banjir?

ujan pon tak.. banjir ape?

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

well.. that's what happen to my niece when he saw his father (my brother) at the doorstep.. dari dalam rumah.. ayahhhhh.. for a 2 year old boy.. he surely missed his ayah... who have been away for almost 2 months to finish his thesis at Germany. will it happen to me soon?? not me lar.. ardi...