Thursday, February 26, 2009

Of Unpost Postings

I had the post all ready in my head. About how 5 years of marriage has changed me. How my aspirations and hopes are all now entwined and revolves around a loving husband and 2 wonderful daughters. How I wish for more years, more happiness, more love with them. And I would top it with the pictures of the tree we planted to mark the day and also about our day away from home.

Alas, plans always have a way to make themselves haywire. Always.

I took the day of Friday, just so. The plan was to go to the nursery (the one that sells flowers not care for children :P) and pick out the tree we'd want to plant. But a matter arise at work (don't they always!) and I had to attend a *toot* meeting that just did not help to improve my day.

And then, before we left I had 2nd3rd4th thoughts about leaving the kids behind (read : guilt). We did leave albeit later, after I've managed to calm myself down. It helped that Anik saw my guilt, and said I need not worry as the kids would be just fine. (we found out later, Jannah slept at 130.. *sigh*)

It's just one of those things you know you need to do. Get away, and veg. Haha!

We arrived at Im.pi.a.na KLCC around 4ish, and a lucky thing too cause we still had to wait for our room. Because they made us wait, we were given a late check out option when we leave. I think that was a good gesture. Anyway, we were in a different floor this year, but the room was similar. Except this one had a fruit tray waiting for us and a white rose in the shower (which I forgot to bring home!!).

Cause we were on a tight schedule, Hubby coaxed me into getting my spa immediately when all I wanted to do was veg out. But spa we did. And it was a good choice too. It was definitely what I needed, to be pampered. *Bliss*

We figured we'd better use up on the vouchers we got from O.ri.ent Re.wards and that was why we decided to try their buffet. And OMG it was out of this world! S.E.D.A.P! Sangat amat. And because of the voucher, we only had to pay RM88 for 2 people. Cheap, considering the amount of good food we ate. Cheap, considering the quality of the food too. We had to take a looooonng walk to Pa.vi.lion just to get all that food down. Haha.

In the end, we didn't even go to the nursery. Tsk. And there's not tree yet. Tsk.

But it was still a great way to start the 5th year of our marriage.

Picture taken 20022004, after the Nikah. With the BFFs who could make it then - Ude & Am, Niko & Hakim, Een, Caza.

4 comments:

Uda said...

lima tahun kawen, dua anak.... sepuloh tahun kawen, 4 anak.... lima belas tahun kawen, 6 anakkah???? haha!!!

p.s. thanks pasal ptg td.... :-)

Nana said...

maxima.. 4 anak je beb.. tak kira la 10 tahun ke, 15 ke, 30 ke.. anak2 aku kan sume c-sect babies.

Anonymous said...

Mcm baru jer kan...... still remember,5 yrs back, you came to my weddings dgn inai yg menyala2x, skrg ni pun anak2x kita sebaya....alhamdulillah dan insyallah bahagia berterusan...

Nana said...

hi osheen! lama kita tak jumpa kan.. thanks for the wish.. :)