This past couple of days Amir has been a wee bit hungrier than usual. It could be because I was at home since Thursday.
You see, he had a bout of diarrhea and was really lembek. So I decided to take 2 days off to feed on demand to get him well again. And then the Papa got sick and I got sick so I got another 2 days MC. So a lot of on demand feeding going on. And he was literally hungry ALL THE TIME.
Anyways, I have been preparing myself for it and reading up a lot on what foods to give him. [the links are at the end of the post] And I have to say I am pretty excited about it.
Here's to hoping I will be feeding him lots of good food.
Annabel Karmel
Homemade Baby Food Recipe
Wholesome Baby Food
Bridget Swinney Recipes
Nurture Baby
Baby Ambrosia








No comments:
Post a Comment