Look at that! The EBM stock is dwindling. Compared to this pic in this post.
I can look at it from 2 different angles; one - Alhamdulillah Amir is drinking a lot and getting a lot of nutrients and growing up oh so healthy or two - I am not producing enough for him thus elevating me to panic mode.
Right now, I am looking at it from angle 2. *sigh*
Maka, a general reminder to self on things to do to boost up production:
• eat right, eat often
• drink lots and lots of water
• keep away from negative feelings, negative people (also negative postings on FB - I find those to be the most disturbing)
• do not skip the pumping sessions
• do not worry that emptying the milk during pumping will then cause lack of milk when time comes to feeding
• be yakin that you will be able to pump enough for your baby
• above all else, before pumping nawaitu in your heart you are doing this for your baby lillahi taala.
It helps if you can get milk boosters or enhancers. Some of the things that work for me includes; (bear in mind, different things works for different people - it is mostly trial and error)
• my 'happy food' which are chocolates and froyo
• lobak putih
• milkmaid tea
Let's go grab some happy food! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment