Thursday, June 14, 2012

6 months!

Major milestone!! Reached half year already. Oh wow. Time sure flies. Seriously feels like it was just recently I was going for check-ups etc. I haven't even posted about his birth. (heck, I haven't done that for Jannah either)

The different thing or rather improvement we have done with Amir is basically being more hands on. I have to admit with the 2 Kakaks we let others handle them. More so in Jannah's case I have to say. And honestly, I do regret it. Alhamdulillah Amir is getting more attention from us. And now that I am finally a SAHM, insyaAllah akan lebih berjaya.. ;)

Anyway, milestones achieved this month includes;

• turns towards sounds and noises.. and recognises it if we call his name

• sits without support temporarily

• lunges forward.. and also reverse back.

• blow bubbles, drools, jabbers are all his favourite activities

• pass object from one hand to another

• starting strangers' anxiety though in general he does not seem to mind a stranger's attention

Stats this month-
Weight :: 6.85kg
Height :: 69cm
Head circ :: 41.5cm

Sangat enthralled by the abang n kakak in the paed

2 comments:

Myra said...

wah awalnya stranger's anxiety hihihihhihi

Nana said...

haha.. now that mommy is around. lagi clingy kot?