Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Exam Time Again

The 2 Kakaks are having their exams this week. Of course, Mommy immediately goes into kiasu mode. And I am only concerntrating on Aliah this semester. Even that has me hyperventilating already. Can you imagine when I need to divide my time in 2?

Even so, J will pick the time I need to tutor Kakak as the time she suddenly decides she wants to study too.

I personally think it is a good start, and I believe I want to continue this routine even after this exam. Hopefully I won't falter halfway.

So far, it has been a fair share of senang kacang and susah sangat. But this is coming from Aliah of course. I honestly dare not ask J. We are still going easy with her. Hopefully she'll suprise us again.

3 more days to go.. The worst is yet to come. Haha!

No comments: