Sunday, June 10, 2012

The End.

I was asked by many how does it feel. In all honesty, it has not sunk into my brain that I will be "jobless". Though I think "jobless" is the wrong term. There will be a lot of jobs for me to do, and that in itself will be full time. And I do believe I will be busier now than I was working. Handling all 3 kids full time, making sure all their needs are catered to. I am positively sure I will be needing lots of patience. Especially in the beginning. Especially with Jannah. Haha!

I told Aliah today about the new routine and she was extremely happy. Jump with joy happy. :)

Wish me luck. I am going to need it.

Clocking out for the last time..

3 comments:

El Hefe said...

Its called early retirement...not jobless..

Nana said...

aahh.. i like your term :D

Anonymous said...

Betambah bizi la nampaknya akak nanti, muahaha :))